Wednesday 24 September 2014

Solitude

What solitude would do
to the solitary reaper
It has done to me.
Now no difference lies
In solitude and loneliness
Thou have come in communion
And given birth to my solitude.

My solitude has found joy
 in the darkness of loneliness
Now I don’t remain starved
by joy; my joy lies in my solitude.

What solitude would do to
you it has done to me
I am not harping on my solitude
It is solitude which has settled
On my conscience from quite some
time now.
My sole intent to derive solace
from my solitude is such
that it has derived genuine
pleasure from the void
in my life.
Now, the apathetic might has taken over me
to find solitude of greater level.
See what solitude has done to me
it wouldn’t do to you.
So, I rejoice in my solitude
What it couldn’t do to the solitary reaper

it has done to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment